LucidWorks Enterprise leverages the cost effective architecture of Solr (pronounced "solar") open source search technology (from the Apache Lucene project) to let users build search applications that scale economically. Its major features include full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, and rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling. Providing distributed search and index replication, Solr is highly scalable. DB-Engines Ranking of Search Engines rates Solr is the most popular enterprise search engine (http://db-engines.com/en/ranking/search+engine).
LucidWorks Enterprise slashes the amount of time and effort it takes to build Solr based search applications, and adds new, cutting edge search features that translate into better search experience for end users.
Designed by the world’s leading open source search experts at Lucid Imagination, it provides the features users need to deploy their application successfully, at a price that is five to ten times lower than commercial alternatives. And the lower the cost of growing an application, the faster the Customers’ business application can grow.
- Flexible & Extensible
- Contains a complete current version of Apache Solr, well-tested and integrated
- Transparent access to all Solr APIs and integration points
- Scalability to multi-billion document collections under the most demanding query loads
- Puts Search within Reach
- Fast and easy set-up; intuitive Admin User InterfaceAutomated crawling, document extraction, multiple collections
- Smart defaults build in best practices, streamline ongoing search application configuration
- Better. Faster. Solr.
- High Quality out-of-the-Box Relevancy
- Click Scoring automates feedback from actual user results selection
- Easy set-up and deployment of field boost, quicker index configuration
- Deliver better user experience with enhanced query parser and alerts
- Lowest Cost of Growth
- Lower cost of licensing & support
- Faster, easier and less expensive to implement
- Based on proven open source with benefits in economics, innovation transparency, and community
- Reduced risk via integrated solution platform subscriptions, with time-critical enterprise-grade support and consulting from the world’s leading experts in Solr/Lucene
For more information, visit here.