celum IMAGINE is a powerful and modern corporate software for managing, processing, distributing and integrating digital objects - such as video, audio, pictures, documents, photographs, presentations, brochures or graphic files. The possibility of storing data centrally and securely and still being able to distribute it easily inside and outside the company is one of the unique benefits. celum IMAGINE provides a scalable platform for Publishers, Corporate & Government Sectors, especially for the Marketing, PR, Sales and Product Management department.
- No software installation necessary, use celum IMAGINE with any internet browser
- Manage all corporate media assets centralized in one place
- Saves storage space by prevention of application plugin
- Automated Keyword tagging and efficient description input
- Instant advanced and accurate searching
- Seamless integration with office and prepress applications
- Password controlled secure access to the data
- Public file distribution via secure PIN Download
- User friendly intuitive Interface
celum IMAGINE is completely web browser based, but also offers an attractive suite of desktop application plugins.
Embeds media files directly in PowerPoint, Word, Excel or VISIO with a single click and allows for central upload of documents.
Aggregate PowerPoint presentation slides from different source presentations into a new target presentation.
Microsoft Outlook integration to upload attachments directly and to seamlessly embed PINs and hyperlinks in e-mails
Direct Integration with Adobe Photoshop. Imports and exports files with one click.
Direct integration with Adobe InDesign. Administrates inDesign files connected with photos.
Direct integration with Quark Xpress. Administrates Quark Xpress files connected with photos.
Direct integration with Adobe Illustrator. Administrates Illustrator files with connected photos.
Includes photoshopCONNECT, indesignCONNECT, xpressCONNECT and illustratorCONNECT for one work-desk. smartSYNC ~ Synchronizes assets and whole folders between celum IMAGINE and the local hard disk.
- openAPI Single application API connect
Control essential functions in celum IMAGE via an XML HTTP-API.
- openAPI unlimited API connections
Connects an indefinite number of applications with celum IMAGE.
For more information, visit here.